Thursday, April 05, 2007

SALE!!! Brand New Carter's Halter Neck Dress

Brand New with Tag Carter's Halter Neck Dress in pretty Fuschia with fine floral embroidery. Halter Neck is fastened with buttons. Original. Not Cut Label! Only 1 piece!

For Age : 5 years old
Price : Only $18.00

For enquiries or to purchase, please post a comment or send email to mahtai@yahoo.com.sg.



2 comments:

Ka Ka and Wa Wa said...

Thank you Auntie Mahtai for the wonderful pink Carter dress! It goes superb with my pink boots.

SO NICE!!! I like very much.
My mummy says I will be the only one to wear it SG. Gee... I'm so happy.

Auntie Mahtai, next time bring in different size hor... Then my mei-mei also can have 1. hehe..

MAH-Sters said...

Hey, glad you like it, Erica! We'll try to bring in more in different sizes so you and mei mei can wear the same outfit next time! Thanks for your support and continue to shop with us, ok? Cheers!